Monday, October 18, 2010

Good and Bad news...

Last week I had a scare. David called while he was on his way to school and told me that a lady had hit him head on. He then said he had to go and hung up (MEN!). So after an hour of me being hysterical with a call to my mother, my best friend Jenny and 5 different very short phone calls from my husband... I finally found out that he wasn't hurt. It had just got done raining here and a woman in a 2009 Yukon slid around a corner and right into the driver side of the Tahoe. Our truck (my dream truck) was not in such good shape. When he finally got home and the adrenaline had worn off, David realized he was in a lot of pain in his back and in his shoulder. We were scared that he might have re-fractured a previous injury to his collarbone and decided to go to the ER to have it checked out. Everything was ok. He had to take a few days off of work and even to this day he is still a little sore.

 Now was my time to worry about the Tahoe :( The next day we went and looked at the damage at the collision place we had it towed to. I cried.... and cried. The lady who hit David had god enough insurance to get us a rental car for the weekend. We are still waiting for the insurance adjuster to call and let us know if they are going to total it. But the body shop thinks that they will end up totaling the Tahoe. So now we have to go through the stress of finding another car. We were planning on trying to find something new with third row seats anyway... but I'm going to miss my Tahoe. But we are all ok and that is all that matters :)

On the plus side of this shit of a week.... I had another Dr. Appointment last Wednesday. David got to go with me for the first time in a while and they let us do an ultra-sound so that he could see them :) When she asked me if I had any questions for her I said "yes, can we have them now?" lol. She said no, that if I went into labor over the next 3 weeks she would do all she could to stop the labor. But in about 4 1/2 to 5 weeks we should be ready to go. So that puts the babies coming the last week of November or first week of December! :) YAY! Which is almost a whole month early. I seriously feel like my stomach will explode any minute! lol. I wish I would have waited to move our room to the basement because getting up 3 times a night and climbing those stairs to use the bathroom is killing me.


My sweet little Beau is growing up TOO fast! It's making me sad. We have gotten really good at not having a pacifier during the day. It's really been helping him with his pronunciation of words. Especially "NO" :( Which is a word that I am sure every mother wishes their children would not learn! lol. He is the sweetest little boy I know.



Well, That's all for now :)

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry again about your hoe =( BUT Paytyn and Wyatt are so stinking cute in there! I cant believe how AWESOME ultra sounds are these days!!!

    AND beau doesnt even look like the same little baby boy I last saw =( And it makes me sad!!!

    ReplyDelete