Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Still in shock

 
We are now 5 1/2 months and I still can not believe we are having twins... Let alone that we got lucky enough to have one boy and one girl. We are very excited. I am very stressed out. It seems like this pregnancy is going by faster than the last. Probably because I am chasing around an 18 month old. We are now scheduling to see the dr every 2 weeks! It's hard being so far from my family... and being a stay at home mom is a TON harder than I thought it would be. This pregnancy is definitely a lot different from my first pregnancy. I am much more tired and I can literally feel my skin stretching. Though I am only 22 weeks I am measuring at 28 weeks which is the size of someone who is 7 months pregnant. I am already "nesting" I have been working really hard to get the extra room cleaned out and painted so that we can bring up Beau's toddler bed and get him adjusted before the babies get here so the change doesn't seem as drastic.  I am scared of how he will feel once the babies get here because he is our little baby that gets ALL the attention in the house! Our next appointment is September 1st... more updates soon! Love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment