Thursday, August 26, 2010

Getting ready

The process of trying to be ready for a baby is tiring in itself... but trying to be ready for twins is a whole other ball park! David has the next 6 days off of work.. so we are trying to get a lot done right now, especially since I have started to have braxton hicks contractions and I am slowly not being able to do as much as I would like. We went to pick out pain colors today and I think we found the ones. We came home and primed the twins room. We picked out a greenish color for their room and we picked out a really pretty grayish-blue for Beau's room. I am so excited! :)
Today David, Beau and I went to take a tour of a church daycare. They do a thing called "mother's day out" where you can pick 2 or 3 days a week where they do music, art and play from 9-1 for the school year. It was really neat and I am excited for Beau to be able to interact with kids his own age. He hasn't had a lot of that since we took him out of daycare in June. Plus, mommy is excited to be able to rest a little. There are days that I swear the boy NEVER sits down and it's starting to take its toll on me! lol.
Wednesday September 1st is our next Dr. apt for the twins... So I will have more updates after that... Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment